Woman Accidentally Applies Superglue Instead of Eye Drops in Viral Video (Image Source: @cctvidiots/X)


In a peculiar incident, a woman in the United States inadvertently used superglue, mistaking it for eyedrops. The video of her recounting this mishap was shared on the microblogging site X (formerly Twitter). Jennifer Eversole, a resident of Santa Rosa, California, initially shared her unfortunate experience on TikTok.

According to a report by People Magazine, this incident occurred in June of this year and gained widespread attention. It was subsequently shared on various social media platforms, once again capturing the internet's fascination.

In the video, Jennifer can be heard admitting, "Well, I've gone and done it. I have won the 'most idiotic person' award. My eye drops sit directly next to superglue, and they're in identical-sized bottles. I wasn't paying attention, and now my eye's glued shut."



Following the incident, the woman was promptly taken to the emergency ward, where doctors administered numbing eye drops to help open her eyes.

Since its posting, the video has garnered over 200,000 views, received 1,291 likes, and generated numerous comments. One concerned user wrote, "Oh my God... I hope she doesn't lose her sight."

"Just never put your eye drops beside your super glue," said another user.

"Who remembers the girl who used Gorilla Glue as Hair Gel" Commented A Third Person



What do you think about this incident? Share your thoughts below 😭